Sited a few minutes from the city center of Susa, this charming mansion offers several solutions for your most important occurrences: weddings and other celebrations.
Associations, companies, businessman and professionals can be sure to organize encounters and meetings successfully.
You will find a nineteenth-century villa immersed in a park of centenarian trees, you can stroll in the green of the park and the garden, dated back to the twentieth century.
You will enjoy the panorama offered from the lawn in front the villa, with a view thata extends from the mountains overhanging the city of Susa to the Sacra di San Michele abbey.
The main building can host up to 100 people.
The rooms include a large hall and a lounge with nineteenth century frescoes, to which are added, in the adjacent room, a fully covered porch and a home bar housed in the old cellar.
The garden that surrounds the main building is a charming setting for any occurrence.
Furthermore the garden offers a particularly suitable area for wedding ceremonies that can be covered, and a covered area perfect for cocktails.
A wide lawn can host up to 200 people.
The lawn level lies in a position which is a little higher then the villa and the garden level, it can be partially covered if necessary.
- With courtesy, professionality and absolute knowledge of the location, the staff will welcome you and assure their presence to ensure the perfect success of the event.
- Should you wish to organize a restaurant service, Pietrini’s Bon Ton is the reference catering for the events hosted in the location.
- The accessibility to all the locations is guaranteed to disabled persons if provided with an attender.
- There are enough toilets in all areas of the location areas.
- A little parking area inside the villa near the main entrace can host some vehicles.